Saturday 2 May 2015

Jamie Oliver Browines, well almost!

Have been trying out a variety of Brownie recipes and this is today's, a Jamie Oliver recipe that I decided to play around with a little. 

There seemed to be far too much sugar so I cut down by 60g and I like a bit of dark and a bit of milk chocolate so did a half n half mix. 

Forgot the baking powder so had half plain and half self-raising flour. Also, a great big slab of butter looked too much like exercise would be needed later so I cut down there too.

Love walnuts so added a good few more than suggested by the Essex geezer.






Job done and tasting will commence shortly. If the recipe works out okay I will post it. Smells absolutely gorgeous, don't think I can wait for it to cool down.


TASTING DONE

Very, very 'grown up's only' Brownies
Lush, dark and very tasty

Will post the recipe later, I'm off for TAPAS with my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment